Hi! I’m Muni, a PhD student in ECE at UW-Madison, advised by Prof. Varun Jog. My current research interests are in the theoretical aspects of machine learning, especially adversarial learning and its relation to optimal transport.
Previously, I have worked with Prof. Ambedkar Dukkipati in the Statistics and Machine Learning Group at IISc Bangalore. Before that, I was a software engineer at Samsung R&D Institute in Bangalore. I did my undergrad in Electrical Engineering at IIT Madras.
You can find my CV here.
- Muni Sreenivas Pydi and Varun Jog. “The Many Faces of Adversarial Risk.” Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2021.
- Muni Sreenivas Pydi and Varun Jog. “Adversarial Risk via Optimal Transport and Optimal Couplings.” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2021.
- Muni Sreenivas Pydi and Varun Jog. “Adversarial Risk via Optimal Transport and Optimal Couplings.” International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2020.
- Muni Sreenivas Pydi, and Vishnu Suresh Lokhande. “Active Learning with Importance Sampling.” NeurIPS Workshop on ML with Guarantees, 2019.
- Muni Sreenivas Pydi, Varun Jog, and Po-Ling Loh. “Graph-Based Ascent Algorithms for Function Maximization.” Communication, Control, and Computing (Allerton), 2018 56th Annual Allerton Conference on. IEEE, 2018.
- Muni Sreenivas Pydi, and Ambedkar Dukkipati. “On Consistency of Compressive Spectral Clustering.” 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT). IEEE, 2018.
- Nagasubramanian, Karthik, and Muni Sreenivas Pydi. “Random access retransmission scheme for power limited nodes.” Communications (NCC), 2017 Twenty-third National Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- Guha, Ashwin, Muni Sreenivas Pydi, Biswajit Paria, and Ambedkar Dukkipati. “Analytic Connectivity in General Hypergraphs.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1701.04548 (2017).